Sunday, January 30, 2011

Ice Castles of Midway

Cole makes me watch the news.
I hate that...sometimes- I nap! He thinks we need to be informed. Pssssh!!!
But the other night, the news proved useful!!!
It told us about these:










Our friends, Devin and Claire came with us!

Aren't they Amazing!!!??!!!

We couldn't quite distinguish exactly what they looked like.

Cole said he thought they looked like the Ice Queen's Catle in Narnia

I thought it was more like Superman's Fortress...I love me some Superman ok? Haha

But it was BEAUTIFUL- freezing but beautiful!

And after we were done...we headed up to the Midway Hot Springs. Oh- how I love that place!!! It is so hot that when you put your toes in- you think there is no way you can get in. But you just do it...and when you get out- your legs are lobster red! Its wonderful! Haha.

Great Date Night!

Oh....AND a year ago today. I got an offer I couldn't refuse...one for eternity! The love of my life asked me to be his wife on the very ground that we one day hope to build a home. I've been very blessed and this year has been most amazing with the amazing man that I now get to call my husband! I love him more every day!

XOXO

Glacial in Utah!

No comments:

Post a Comment