Thursday, January 13, 2011

Touche Toro, Touche

So...
I miss my dog!
Childish? Perhaps....but he's awesome!

He howls on command!
He lights up when he sees my car pull into the yard.

He has the biggest personality you've ever seen.
And he is soooo smart- like more than any dog should ever be. But I love it!

My dad and I were sitting in the living room having a conversation while Toro was in the laundry room....which is as far as he's allowed into the house (it was 20 below outside- his puppy eyes get me, ok!?) So he knows we're not paying attention to him so he starts to push his boundries a bit, one paw at a time- like he's thinking "if I can just get out of here slow enough...they'll forget this is where I'm supposed to be."

When I caught him....scolded his name in a harsh tone he just tilted his head like "you talkin to me? No...you love me!!!" And then he nonchalantly headed back to the laundry room. Ten minutes later I looked back and he was scooting himself out of the laundry room...tail first.

Touche Toro, Touche!

He knows if he can make me laugh he can just run to me and I wont yell at him- and he's right. Yep- that's my dog!!!

Matthew gets mad at me because I call him "Pupcake!" He says I've sissy-fied him. Absolutley not! Ok...maybe a little...but he's my pupcake!


This is almost what he looks like....but grown up....and with out the copper. But these two pictures is pretty much a combination of his personality!

XOXO,
Missin' My Pupcake

1 comment:

  1. LOVE! You have got to put up pictures of your pooch sometime! That puppy is way too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete