Monday, January 24, 2011

When You Wish Upon A Star...

I have recently discovered that I have many a picture on my camera that I've been meaning to post. Yeah- I'm a bit slow on this blogging bit! Temple square with Jennica and Rusty, Sledding with Matthew, Anita, and Amber....I should really get on that. Soon- I promise. I'm on campus at the moment which makes it difficult to do it right now.
Last night we had Cole's family over for dinner. That never happens since we live the furthest out of the way of everyone. But it was so nice. Cole's mom was in town, Megann and Skyler came down, and NaShai, Chris, and little Parker. NaShai's pregnancy has been pretty hard on her- so we thought it would help for her to just have a change in scenery! Her little boy is due right around my birthday! Come on little buddy- April 2nd is a great day!!! Parker is so much fun too. He adores Cole because he pretends to be a bull for Parker to do an 8 second ride. Adorable!
The husband and I have also purchased our plane tickets to Florida!!!! Cole is so excited. We're going in April during his spring break. I'll be missing the last few days of class but I'll be back in time for finals. My professor that I did the ultrasound on the carotid artery these past few years is going to Hungary for a research project and had asked me if I wanted to come. Which would have been awesome- but I would have missed the last week of classes AND finals week. So Cole was pretty excited when I told them I couldn't go.
He is so excited for Disney World. We'll be going with Matthew and Anita at least one of the 3 days. However- Cole is going to go a 4th day. Notice I said COLE is going a 4th day! Dont get me wrong Disney World is fun...but I cannot do 4 straight days- open to close. So....I'll be shopping! But dont feel so bad for Cole going by himself to Disney World. He couldn't be more excited to go on as a single rider. Thats my husband...loves Disney more than anyone I've ever met! He just wants to see as much as he can! It didnt help when Anita told him that Disneyland fits in just ONE of the parking lots of Disneyworld. Thus, Cole has started running with his class so he can be in shape for the Magic Kingdom! Haha. After we have done our time at Disney- we'll head to Daytona where Matthew goes to school. Cole wants to see the speedway- Yay NASCAR! (that was sarcasm if you missed it!) And then we'll head to the beach! I LOVE the beach!
We are so stoked to spend some time with my big bro and his wife somewhere other than 20 degrees below Zero (Thanks Wyo- I love you, but really?!) And then we'll come back from Florida...and graduate from College!!! Yeah- we're excited!
XOXO,
Disney Bound

1 comment:

  1. hahaha i love that he's going by himself on the last day that is HILARIOUS! & it is so awesome that you are going to Florida! I'm jealous! Say hi to all my family for me :)

    ReplyDelete