Saturday, November 20, 2010

Just An Update!

I keep seeing all of my friends update their blogs and I love reading them but I always think to myself "I should do that...meh...maybe later!" So....it's later. It's Saturday and I'm at work...per usual. Last night, Cole and I went to Abram's apartment for a housewarming party! It was so good to see Abram and a bunch of the Burley Boys! Abram has the best decorated bachelor pad probably ever. It looks like an IKEA display apartment! It fits him so well!
Cole and I are staying in Springville for Thanksgiving. I havent been able to see my parents since my Dad got burned over Labor Day- so thats a little hard to not see them but he's doing A-M-A-Z-I-N-G and is back in good health. Miracle? I think so! But this is the longest I've not seen my parents since I wont be able to see them until January. Crazy how getting married does that! But we're pretty excited to have a nice relaxing holiday! We're both pretty worn down and the two of us keep getting colds because of stress and school and just a lot going on so the sleeping in and relaxing will be much needed! My Dad makes the BEST cured and smoked turkeys for Thanksgiving- I was pretty sad to miss out. However, my Dad (he's so awesome) is sending us the cure to make our own. Most people would not be half as excited as I am about this- but seriously- I'm stoked!!! And i'm kinda excited to have a little Thanksgiving dinner with just the two of us!
We just have classes Monday and Tuesday and Cole's girl's first game is Tuesday night! I'm excited to see his coaching skills in action! He's so funny when he comes home and talks about his students. In his weights class- apparently he modivates them by Halo 3 terminology. Ijust know that those kids walk out of class everday thinking "BEST- P.E. -TEACHER- EVER!" Yep! That's my husband!
My dear sweetheart of a friend in Australia sent me flowers the other day after a rough week AND I found out that I can text her....Awesome? Indeed! I miss her a lot.
And here is a countdown of the next month-ish that I am looking SOOO forward to finishing!
  1. 1 more midterm
  2. 1 physiology paper
  3. THANKSGIVING!
  4. 1 more physiology lab
  5. About 20 medical journal readings for Obesity (I was supposed to be doing these all semester...Crap!)
  6. 4 more statistics assignments
  7. 2 projects and presentations
  8. Another dentist appointment
  9. Finals
  10. CHRISTMAS!!!

I LOVE CHRISTMAS! I've secretly been listening to Christmas music....(shhhh- dont tell Cole- he hate x-mas music before Thanksgiving) ....I want a hippopatums for Christmas and Baby- It's Cold Outside are two of my most favorites!! Christmas will be so fun...we're going to Elba this year. Cole's Mom rented some large house or something- I'm not even sure what it is but its a bigger place so that Cole and his 4 sisters and all of their little ones and families can all be under one roof. I think it will be so much fun!Oh- and for all of you that knew that I put my foot down and told Cole I'd never live in Elba....haha...oh how things can change in less than 5 months of marriage! Yes- I've agreed to live in Elba on the ranch someday- not for a while though! Cole loves to ranch and I love him- so I'll follow him wherever he wants to go- I can ultrasound anywhere and Elba is gorgeous and will be a great place to raise a family!

Oh- and Cole and I are going to Harry Potter in about an hour! I'm not a super fan of HP but I like the movies and Cole has been excited for it for weeks! I hope its good.

XOXO,

Hogwarts Bound!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love reading your new posts! We need to get anita to start blogging!! Hope you enjoy HP! I did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this post. and you.
    love love love.

    ReplyDelete