Monday, March 21, 2011

The Madness of March!!!

Somehow, I just get worse and worse about blogging. Life has been crazy as ever! Another round of midterms and spring just around the corner means there will be many trips to the ranch in Elba in the coming months.
There seems to be a light at the end of the tunnel. Graduation is actually a month from today!!! Woooo! Cole and I count down by big events. March is basically one big event for Cole....good ole March Madness. In a few weeks is my birthday. Then we head to Florida for a little fun in the sun. And then BYU graduation! I'll be going home intermittently after graduation. May is Amber and Jorgen's wedding. June- Cole and I move to Idaho. Then we have Shelly and Nick's wedding. So- pretty much- its go go go until July! I'm exhausted just thinking about it...but at the same time sooo excited! I CANNOT wait to be done with my bachelors degree!
On the topic of March Madness... Cole had me make a bracket. Yeah yeah... I grew up with two big brothers and a father who all love the madness and I had never made a bracket. It did make me enjoy the games a little bit more having an actual interest in who won. But I'm about basketball-ed out! And it basically just started! I'm also a little competitive....ok...a lot competitive! So when Cole wins a game that I lost....its less good on our marriage. haha.
Since it was St. Patrick's day last week, I made Corned Beef and Cabbage like my mother always did. I LOVE corned beef and cabbage. But let me tell you...Cole was NOT impressed! I dont think there has been anything that I have made since we've been married that he has legitimately hated....but corned beef and cabbage definately would fall into that category.
Well- I think that is all that is going on in our crazy life. It's busy. It's stressful. It's chaotic. But it's our life! And I wouldnt have it any other way!
XOXO,
March Madness Widow

No comments:

Post a Comment