Thursday, March 24, 2011

Happy Day!

Yesterday was a crazy long day with running all over campus, filing our taxes, getting Cole's paperwork for his internship, going to class, working on a ridiculous class project (still working on the 1500 dollars for a class...blech!), studying for an exam and then work!
Phew!
But then I got home...and checked the mail to find....
A letter
...rather- a manilla envelope (is that how you spell that??) from Weber State!
WOOOOOOOOOOT!
They've invited me for an interview!!!!!!

Granted- it is for the on campus program which I wont be attending and am planning on the regional one- but this is a HUGE deal to get an interview!!! It means- if I get accepted on campus- that my chances are even better for the regional program...practically 100%!
ECSTATIC?
THRILLED? JOYFUL?
DELIGHTED?
hmmmm....about all of those feeling plus some?
And miraculously, my interview is for Friday April 8th at 10:15 am...Cole and I fly out for Florida at 5:04pm!!!!!!!!
So- no matter how hard school is-
how completely exhausting,
seemingly unending,
and ever stressful it appears....
Cole and I have an amazing future to look forward to and ultrasound gets to be a part of it! This is something I have been working torwards since I was 14! It always seemed so far away- almost unattainable. But I am so grateful for the education I've had at BYU, the opportunities it has lead to, and the amazing people I have met in the field of ultrasound that have encouraged me to continue on. I have definately been blessed in so many aspects of my life.
OH! And...Cole's sister NaShai just had her little boy this afternoon! I can't wait to meet the little tyke! That little guy owes his mother some dang easy teen years after the difficult pregnancy she has had!!!
And of course- BYU is playing tonight! Come On Cougs!!!!
Rarrr Rarrr Rarrrrrrrrr (that was the cougar growl....just in case you were wondering!)
XOXO,
Freddettabout it!

3 comments:

  1. congrats jamie! that's so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAYAY! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um. Yayyy! Can we please get together that day!? I love and miss you sooo much!

    ReplyDelete