Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Sledding, Crab legs, and Bull riding...What could be better?


Ok...so I thought that I would put up some pictures from the beginning of January when we went home to be with my parents and Matthew and Anita. We took Anita sledding...Komma style. First of all- we don't like to be cold- none of us. We dont camp and we dont spend an excessive amount of time in the snow. So we had all predetermined that whoever got cold first... we were done! I love my family!

My friend Amber came...I think her fiance was snowboarding or something so she came with us! Jorgen missed out!

This is my first time going sledding in seriously...YEARS!

And here's my big bro with his sweet Floridian wifey! Awwww...I love them! Poor Anita got to experience Wyoming's brutal winters. The day we all left- it was 20 degrees below zero! Brrrrr! But we're pretty excited to go see them in Florida in April with a bit of a different background!!!

While we were all home- we celebrated in the best Komma way we know how...with crab legs!!We love our seafood! And then we had a bunch a friends over...it was basically a big couple party. Shelly and Nick, Amber and Jorgen, Matt and Anita, My Mom and Dad, and Cole and I. It was so fun to be with that many couples. Shelly and Nick and Amber and Jorgen are getting married about a month apart- it was so fun to hear about all of their plans and I cannot wait for their weddings this spring/summer!

And when we came back to Utah-we spent some time with Cole's family. This is NaShai's little boy Parker and he LOVES Uncle Cole. Every time Parker sees Cole laying on the floor (which is a lot- Cole likes to lay on the floor! haha) Parker comes and climbs on to "ride the bull" The picture is Cole getting him in position and then he says "Give em' to me boys!" And Parker just lights up when he starts being rumbled around.

When he's done with his 8 second ride...he looks up to the rest of the family for applause- which we give him. Then he climbs off Cole but then remounts to do it again. Cute Little Cowboy in the making!

XOXO,

Lovin the Fam!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment