Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Mostly, I wanted to put up some more pictures of our families at our wedding and some pictures of our reception in Elba, Idaho! It was perfect...so cute and I loved every minute of our outdoor reception in Cole's backyard!


I LOVE this picture- Cole and I are trying to get Bryson to sit up for the picture but my favorite part of this picture is Tenae acting like its not her kid. Its just so hard for the little ones to sit still.


Cole and his sweet sisters: Tenelle, Tenae, NaShai, and Megann.

Cole and I with our parents. His Mother- Paula and my Mom and Dad- Jim and Diane.

And this is my whole family...finally complete. Kalob & Elise, Cole & I, Dad & Mom, Anita & Matthew! Anita wasn't sure she'd be able to make it....greatest gift ever! It was the first time our family had been ALL together!!!














And here's the cake! Crazy adventure that it was! But I loved it! Our initials are hidden in the scrolly decoration all over the cake- I thought it was neat and you could never get that kind of personalization from a bakery! And it tasted good.....I LOVE cake! But we had so much left over!!!




My mom's friend JoAnne gave us (and both of my brothers) an awesome gift! It was the cake cutting set- the knife has our date on it and the server part has our names!











I can honestly say I have no clue why I'm making this face. Lovely! Sophia says its because I was looking for a plate or a napkin to put the cake on. Yep...didn't have any! Classic facial expression though....slightly embarrassing. And I LOVED the lanterns!!!



These are the doors that we stood in front of as people came through the line! Our initials were hanging with turquoise ribbon and in the trees are some of the words that we had all over the reception! I want to hang these letters in our apartment but Cole thinks their too big. We shall see!!!


And more lanterns!!!!


And this....is the antique car of Cole's uncles that he brought to be the backdrop for our gifts!
So cute!




This is what all the tables looked like but we had all kinds of different words like kisses, dance, laugh, love, together. They'll be hanging in our aparment!!!! Amber took these pictures....her and Maren and so many others drove the three hours from Utah to Elba! It meant so much to have them there!



This is the guest sign in table with just some of our pictures!




I owe a big thanks to my sweet roommate Sophia and Amber for taking all the pictures at the reception! I'm so glad they did!
XOXO
The New Mrs. Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment