Saturday, August 28, 2010

College Football Season

It's Saturday! So I'm at work and Cole is in Idaho. Not the ideal Newly Wed Weekend but we're beginning to adapt. We still hate it, but what can you do. Good think he's worth it! It sucks having him gone....but I knew what I was getting into when I decided to marry that handsome little cowboy of mine!

We've been married just barely over two months now!! Crazy, eh? And somehow we've only been to our ward a whopping 1 time. So time number 2 will be tomorrow!

This week, I've recently found out that Wells Fargo lets you design your credit card! How awesome is that? I changed my cards to have our wedding pictures on them...and I've only just recently changed my name at the bank. So I'm waiting for my cards to come, and somehow I just assumed that I my cards would still work until I got my new cards- even though my name has changed. I was wrong. And at the worst time. I went to Subway....made my sandwich all delicious and perfect and then I tried to pay with my debit card- wouldnt work....then my credit card. Still nope. I had to walk away without my sandwich! I told Cole when I got home- he was like "Were you embarassed?" I was like "No- I was hungry!" lol. Worst ever! Pssssh....changing your name sucks! Good thing I'm so close to being done! I got a new drivers license, changed my name 0n the transcripts, on the bank account, social security card, and my school id. Now BYU doesnt even recognize me as Jamie Komma. A little sad! Its like I didnt exist when I was single. haha.

Cole and I are looking into getting a second tv. College football is about to start....and Cole tells me the other day "I'm going to need the tv on Sunday, Monday, Thursday, and Saturday nights" lol. So we're going to need two tvs. lol. I love him....but we need some alone time- me with my private practice, greys, chuck, smallville, and desperate housewives. That sounds like a lot of shows....but it about equals his sports! What a pair we are?
Xoxo
Miss Komma....uh....I mean Mrs. Nelson
AKA soon to be NFL Widow

1 comment: