Monday, June 10, 2013

Grown-Ups

Odd that I'm blogging only a month later, right? I know! However we've started feeling like grown-ups at our house!

Cole found out that he got a full time teaching job at Declo Junior High. We're seriously thrilled! It's been a long time coming- my awesome husband has just been patiently paying his dues with the school district for the past two years subbing. So you can imagine how stoked we are that it finally worked out! He'll be teaching Geography, Sports Medicine, and PE, so he'll be wearing basketball shorts and a t-shirt most days. Pretty much- his dream job! He also got a sweet gig at the hospital that I work at maintaining the grounds for the summers. That's unheard of- to find a seasonal job for EVERY summer! He's pretty impressive!

I'm working full time for now since one of the full time ultrasound techs quit. Believe me- I totally love my job, but it's pretty physically demanding. My shoulder and neck really take a beating with working 40 hours a week (or 50-60 hours when I'm on call all weekend). So I'll be pretty excited to go back to my part-time position when we hire another tech!

So we're just enjoying the novelty of having careers and stuff!

That's all for now,

Jamie

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! That's so great. Good news. Congrats to Cole ( and you too!).

    ReplyDelete