Friday, October 1, 2010

Date Night!

Last night- Cole and I decided on somethings we needed to do- rather wanted to do:
  1. Ikea...Bookshelf
  2. Tai Pan...Home Decor!
  3. Gardner's Village... Fun!

We've been putting off getting a bookshelf- mostly because Ikea is far! So we went and got our black bookshelf for the living room....assembly and pictures to come!

Second stop was Tai Pan....ps- can we just say that I have the best husband and the fact that he grew up with 4 sisters- he doesnt mind going shopping with me or going to places like Tai Pan- because he spent hours in those places growing up! Thank you Cole's sisters! So we got some more Halloween Decorations....I LOVE Halloween- my favorite of which are three Halloween pillows that say "Bippity" "Boppity" and "Boo!" They're cute...I love them! Also...pictures of our Halloween Hollow of a home to come!

And finally- Gardner's Village. This is where Cole took me 1 year ago on our date when we had our first kiss. Its this little place where they have awesome little shops... the Wild West Shop is Cole's favorite, and a Christmas shop, and a quilt shop, and a fudge shop. And they go all out for Halloween- women dress up as withces and wander around! I love it! And we also went to dinner at Archibald's which is a restraunt there that used to be a mill in the old days! So fun! Date night was most fab with my handsome husband! I love him....A LOT!

Xoxo,

Halloween Lover

1 comment:

  1. i WISH i could go to tai pan for my decor. Dollar tree will suffice for us aussies! Enjoy Tai Pan for me!

    ReplyDelete