Monday, September 27, 2010

Home Sweet Home

We LOVE our cute little apartment! It just our little slice of heaven after a long day of school and work! We are soooooo happy here and I finally decided I should put some pictures up. That....and I'm avoiding studying for the Statistics Exam I have tomorrow.
Ugh doesnt even begin to explain my feelings toward that class!
But.....on to Apartment Love!!!

This is as you walk in the front door. Cole's little head it there in the corner....he has just been loving that 42 inch tv of his. I dont know what is on the tv in this picture, but I'd almost put money on that it is ESPN of some sort! Thats his baby- thats for sure! Our living room colors are tan and black.


We looked FOREVER for some pillows we liked! You cant tell the design very well- but three of them have a sort of leaf design and the other two are zebra! I love them! They add a really cute accent and some texture to the couch!!!

And our kitchen colors are- you guessed it...Red and Black! My cousin gave us the adorable table and my Uncle Rory and Aunt Judy recovered the chairs so they would match our kitchen! I have awesome family!!! :)

We dont have very much counter space....but tons of cupboard space! And I'm still getting used to the oven- it doesn't cook very evenly, but I can usually make it work pretty well. Cole hasn't complained about my cooking- so thats a plus! He told me the other day that he's glad he married someone who can cook! Haha! I love cooking for him!
And I love that he loves my cooking!

And here is our bathroom- it also is our laundry room! Boy- do I LOVE not having to go anywhere to do laundry....things like that you are so grateful for after being a single college student! The bathroom changed quite a bit since this picture...we have rugs and a towel rack and a cute little picture hanging on the wall that matches just perfectly! Its quite adorable!

I'll add the rest of the pictures later- apparently, I dont have them on my camera. Weird....and I've decorated for Halloween!!! We still have some little things to add....a bookshelf is the next thing we want in our living room and we still need to hang up our words and pictures from the wedding. Its just amazing how busy we've been with school starting. I miss the old days of just working and coming home to relax (hahaha- the old days....we've been married for 3 months!)
Thats all for now!
XOXO,
The Mrs.

3 comments:

  1. ooo-I want your couch. It looks so nice and comfy. Cute house Jamie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your apartment looks great! I especially love the dining room and the living room :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your apt is GINORMOUS! Dont make fun when you see our little mouse house!

    ReplyDelete