Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Final Finals!

Well...I still haven't had time to post about our Florida trip....and boy is there something to talk about with that trip. That will have to be another time when I have time to post the pictures.

On an exciting note....I just finished my last...yes my LAST final ever at BYU!


Wooooo! Greatest feeling! I dont ever have to go up on campus again!


BYU has been a great school and I'm so grateful for the education that I've had the chance to get at this school and the spiritual aspects of the Gospel and how its incorporated in to the classes. And I also met my husband at BYU- so thats definately a bonus.


It's been great but its wonderful to be done!


My parents are coming into town tomorrow because we graduate on Friday! My poor parents- we've really run them around last year for weddings and this year for graduations and such. Their real troopers! And I'm really excited to see them!


XOXO,

BYU Grad

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, woman!

    Oh and I had a ball visiting with you. You're soooo much fun :0)

    ReplyDelete